Indicators: FRASMAv2

FRASMAv2:

Fractally adaptive Simple MA, as the first FRAMA but modified to get the fractal dimension from FGDI, and possibility to shift the MA

Author: Jean-Philippe Poton

hello

pls can u explain in details pls what the difference between fractal dimension and fgdi

1/ why do u have 3 lines ? is the fractal point level touched before by one of the 3 lines ?

2/ what is the MA moving average of what ?

3/ why sifthed ?

tks

le recidiviste

lerecidiviste:

hello

pls can u explain in details pls what the difference between fractal dimension and fgdi

1/ why do u have 3 lines ? is the fractal point level touched before by one of the 3 lines ?

2/ what is the MA moving average of what ?

3/ why sifthed ?

tks

le recidiviste

Hi,

You can find all the answers to your question on my blog: http://fractalfinance.blogspot.com/

Except maybe for the third, about the reason for the shift: It's just a functionality that I added at the request of a reader, I don't know its exact usage. My guess is that someone may need it to simulate a strategy in the spirit of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, but it's just a guess.

Let me know if you still have problems after looking up the relevant posts on the blog.

Cheers

Jean-Philippe

NB: In case you want to write in french, you're welcome, I am french myself.

hi.after many years I hope you are still online . and use meta.if you don't I send and email to you my name is pouya . and about the Ichimoku +your indicator I have some ideas
Reason: