Experts: ytg_2MA_4Level. - page 2

fayrweather:
satop:
forexhouse:

I come across this EA and i just started to have this in my VPS for forward testing. Pls check out my update on the forward testing result from http://www.forexreviewempire.blogspot.com/ time to time.

The expert is not intended for job on real money, for this purpose it needs to be altered.

If it is not made for making money, what is the point really? What needs to be changed? Also, when it is in a losing trade, why not place a trade in the reverse direction prior to losing all the way to the stop loss. This looks like an interesting start, but much should be added to make it a viable EA whether a person speaks polish or not.

Балакаємо тільки на рідній Українській мові. Як шо Ви з Польші, то повинні мене розуміти.

Щиро Ваш, Юрій.

satop:
fayrweather:
satop:
forexhouse:

I come across this EA and i just started to have this in my VPS for forward testing. Pls check out my update on the forward testing result from http://www.forexreviewempire.blogspot.com/ time to time.

The expert is not intended for job on real money, for this purpose it needs to be altered.

If it is not made for making money, what is the point really? What needs to be changed? Also, when it is in a losing trade, why not place a trade in the reverse direction prior to losing all the way to the stop loss. This looks like an interesting start, but much should be added to make it a viable EA whether a person speaks polish or not.

Балакаємо тільки на рідній Українській мові. Як шо Ви з Польші, то повинні мене розуміти.

Щиро Ваш, Юрій.

I guessing that is in Russian? On my back testing I've found some interesting trade entries here. But much work needed. What do you have in mind as you go forward? Any plans on improving this? Shoot me an email.

Not sure what you mean by 'you order to make', does that mean you are taking orders? If so how can see it in English, I'd like to take it to the next level, that is see it and try and figure out what the best settings might be for a close or hedge on the larger trade.

hunter6:

Not sure what you mean by 'you order to make', does that mean you are taking orders? If so how can see it in English, I'd like to take it to the next level, that is see it and try and figure out what the best settings might be for a close or hedge on the larger trade.

Problem in that I the inhabitant of Ukraine, and at us no PayPall.

Thank you for your EA, which time fram is best also I tried 1 ma got good results on back test, I can not get EA to work on forward test that is in demo mode

any one using this in live account
Reason: