MQL4/MQL5 online compiler

Does anyone know the existence of an online compiler that allows compiling programs in MQl4 and/or MQL5 via web?

Thank you

Jose Luis Lominchar:

Does anyone know the existence of an online compiler that allows compiling programs in MQl4 and/or MQL5 via web?

Thank you

Only metaeditor 4/5 can compile the MQL4/MQL5

Are you willing to send your code to a website different than MQL5.com? They could steal or modify your conde without you knowing.

I provide this service. Send your code to me, I will compile it and send it back.

You don't mind a few extra dll calls, right?

Fernando Morales:

Are you willing to send your code to a website different than MQL5.com? They could steal or modify your code without you knowing.

Exactly.

Setup your own online server with ESXi and install what ever os you want and run any application you want.

You can then run any OS from a browser TAB and in turn any application you like.

Much more power being able to run windows 10 in browser tab with any application installed at all.

If you want to know more on how to do something like this PM me.

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Today's computers spend most of their time idle and do not use all the features of their CPU. Now you can benefit from the spare power of your PC. You can sell your computer's CPU time to other members of our network community for a variety of tasks like optimizing Expert Advisors optimization or developing mathematical models. Join the MQL5...

Thank you very much for your responses
Reason: