Scripts: Drag & drop scripts to modify all orders of a currency

Drag & drop scripts to modify all orders of a currency:

You pick the script and drag it on a chart's point. Then it uses this point to modify all stop/take profit levels of the chart's currency.

Author: Joao Rosas

Hi all, I 'm quite happy that these scripts are useful if looking at the number of downloads. if you find anything that could be improved, post here you comment and I will try to undertake your suggestion.

Regards.

Joao

abstract_mind:

Hi all, I 'm quite happy that these scripts are useful if looking at the number of downloads. if you find anything that could be improved, post here you comment and I will try to undertake your suggestion.

Regards.

Joao

I've been using your scripts. I would highly recommend these scripts to anyone who is working with either one trade or many trades. It works great for either.

I do have a suggestion on how this Drag and Drop procedure can be used for creating 2 more scripts. By creating a Drag and Drop pending buy order you can just drag and drop the buy order to the place on the chart where you want the "buy order" stop placed. Same thing with the pending sell order. It doesn't even have to have a Stop Loss or Take Profit incorporated into it. The current scripts, that this page refers to, will take care of that procedure when the pending order becomes a live trade. Whether a demo or real account. Plus, i can always manually add the Stop Loss and Take Profit on the pending order after it has been placed on the chart. By clicking on the pending order listed at the bottom of the page within the terminal section. But if you do include the Stop Loss and Take Profit features that would be great. Then if need be i can use your current scripts to modify the trade. But the placing of the original pending orders would be a breeze using the drag and drop procedure.

Thanks
Alan

Real nice man!

very good man thanks so much u a lucky man

i love u............. so nice tq3x

Close all DragDrop is exactly what I was looking for. You are an angel! Akira

nice one, thanks a lot, just integrated your close all into my EA, saved me some time and headache !!!

Joao-

What would be very helpful is a code (drag and drop) which

1) acted as a stop loss when

2) a price point was reached (bid or ask, not open or close) twice or more within a five minute time frame.

The purpose of this is to prevent stop loss hunting. I have tried to write this, without success.

That is what we looking for

Excellent. It works very well
Reason: