Indicators: Simple Indicator that Shows MA Moving Direction on All Timeframes Simultaneously

Simple Indicator that Shows MA Moving Direction on All Timeframes Simultaneously:

The different colored snippets of MA are shown on the current chart depending on the direction of the MA moving at on the chosen timeframes, or they're not drawn at all if the moving on the chosen timeframes is differently directed.

Author: Александр

great this might similar with my menthod.but

i still confuse how is your setting. which time frame you are using for display.

I am using EMA 21 H15, EMA 50H1, EMA 300 = h4

my email : santowu@yahoo.com.au

nice work

Your work is greatly appreciated. I have been experimenting with different settings and think this indicator has great potential. What settings and time frames have you found to be the most responsive? I have found that the following settings work great for trading off the 1 min chart, only if the 5 and 15 minute agree. Method=1, Price = 0, M1 = 80, M5 = 30, M15 = 5, M30 = 5, H1 = 10. I'm currently not using the 4hour or daily settings.

deonfx@gmail.com

Thanks

HELLO

TKS LOOKS GREAT TO ME PLS CAN U HELP ABOUT BEST SETTINGS FOR 4 HOURS TIME FRAME CHARTS ?

I JUST CANNOT FIND THE GOOD MATCH

TKS

LE RECIDIVISTE

Reason: