None of the EA's Demo working while tesing

Hey Guys,

I've problem , When I download any EA that I want to buy from the market, But none of their Demo's working when I want to test and see how it works. Can any body help me in this regards. I've a Demo account with USD 7,000 with ICM broker.

Market?
If yes so you can check the rule

Indicators and Expert Advisors offered through the Market service are specially compiled for the purpose of creating their demo versions, which allows potential Buyers to get an idea about the Product. Demo versions of Product have the following limitations:

1. A demo version of an Expert Advisor cannot be run on an online chart of the client terminal. Its trading part can be tested only in the Strategy Tester that is built into the client terminal;
  2. A demo version of an indicator cannot be run and seen on an online chart. Its behavior can only be seen in the Visual testing mode in the Strategy Tester.

-----------------

You can download EAs from the CodeBase as those EAs are qworking working limitation and they are free.

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

Besides, you can check this thread as there are some good EAs were mentioned there: Something interesting 

-----------------

Reason: