The difference between ORDER_SL and POSITION_SL [3 Questions]

I do not get this:

[1] If a position is the result of many orders taking places, each with a specific SL and TP, then what determines the POSITION_SL?

[2] when we say Order, do we mean pending orders? In other words, are order properties still meaningful or accessible after inking their deals?

[3] Is there any way to get the timeframe that was used to open orders and positions? ( I can think only about using the ORDER_COMMENT, and POSITION_COMMENT)

Regards

Ziad El:

I do not get this:

[1] If a position is the result of many orders taking places, each with a specific SL and TP, then what determines the POSITION_SL?

The last ones.

[2] when we say Order, do we mean pending orders? In other words, are order properties still meaningful or accessible after inking their deals?

An order is a request to the trading server, including to open/close at market and pending order. 

[3] Is there any way to get the timeframe that was used to open orders and positions? ( I can think only about using the ORDER_COMMENT, and POSITION_COMMENT)

Regards

No.

See https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/211

Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5
Orders, Positions and Deals in MetaTrader 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
The ultimate goal of a trader is to extract profits through the means of trading operations on the financial markets. This article describes the terms and processes of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform, the knowledge of which is necessary for a proper understanding of the work of trade functions of the MQL5 language. Orders — are the trade...

Thank you Mr. Verleyen. Helpful as usual.
Reason: