How to

Hello,

I  am using Metatrader 4

I want to be able to do the following:

If I draw some lines on a FOREX pair (let's assume we are talking about EURUSD)

When I open another 3 charts of EURUSD I want the same lines to be drawn in the new charts too.

How can this be accomplished ?

Thanks

Using

ChartID();

Write an indicator.
  1. Find other charts with the same symbol.
  2. Find objects on the found chart.
  3. Create the object on current chart.

whroeder1:
Write an indicator.
  1. Find other charts with the same symbol.
  2. Find objects on the found chart.
  3. Create the object on current chart.

I am afraid I do not understand.

I did a lot of programming in the old days (MS-DOS) but:

do I have to write SEPARATE piece of code in order to copy EACH resistance line/trend line ?

Because in time you get to draw new lines that seems.. kind of manual instead of automatic

What I need is this:

I want to use at least 3 instances of Metatrader4 on the same computer, like this:

- Each instance will run on its own display

- On each instance I will have separate profiles for each trading pair

- The same profiles will be replicated on all instances

- in each profile there will be 4 replicas of that trading pair - I need to see simultaneously MONTH, WEEK, DAY and H4 timeframes in it's own window, tiled

That means: when I choose a new profile I will get to see these 4 timeframes of the same trading pair

Main request:

When I draw a line on one window, I want it to appear in the other 3 windows too

Second main request:

All the lines that I draw on one trading pair should also  be replicated on ALL 3 instances of Metatrader4

Thank you

Code Profiling - Creating Programs - MetaTrader 5
Code Profiling - Creating Programs - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Profiling is a process of gathering application features, such as an execution time of its individual fragments (functions, lines). MetaEditor has integrated means of code profiling allowing a programmer to optimize a source code. Profiling can be performed on the normal chart of the trading platform, as well as using history data in the...

Dan Moldovan: do I have to write SEPARATE piece of code in order to copy EACH resistance line/trend line ?
If you have to ask that, your want is way beyond your capabilities. Hire someone.
Reason: