Terrific slowdown when use a lot of indicator instances

Hi everybody,

I try to make a indicator parameters optimization. The algorithm is:

1. Take a indicator handle with main parameter = StartValue;

2. Take a data and calculate QualityRating (my own algorithm);

3. Release handle;

4. Repeat points 1, 2, and 3 for each value between StartValue+1 to EndValue (25 cycles);

5. Set the used indicator with parameter value with best rating;

The slowdown of my bot is 20-30 times (the bot is complex not simple one) and I start optimization procedure one a week.

The normal slowdown must be only ones a week, but the bot work slow all the time.

Can somebody gave me some documentation how the platform really work in this case and some tips how to solve the slowdown problem?

one_monk:

Hi everybody,

I try to make a indicator parameters optimization. The algorithm is:

1. Take a indicator handle with main parameter = StartValue;

2. Take a data and calculate QualityRating (my own algorithm);

3. Release handle;

4. Repeat points 1, 2, and 3 for each value between StartValue+1 to EndValue (25 cycles);

5. Set the used indicator with parameter value with best rating;

The slowdown of my bot is 20-30 times (the bot is complex not simple one) and I start optimization procedure one a week.

The normal slowdown must be only ones a week, but the bot work slow all the time.

Can somebody gave me some documentation how the platform really work in this case and some tips how to solve the slowdown problem?

don't release indicators after each data collection.
release an indicator, just when your EA is not gonna need that indicator anymore

I tried it without success. But I found the slowdown reason. The visualization - a lot of instances slowdown the bot. Have a visualization, have a problem - no visualization, no problem :D