Experts: Deep Drawdown MA

Deep Drawdown MA:

The EA opens positions at crossing fast iMA and slow iMA (Moving Average, MA). It has the function of outstaying the losses. It catches the type of the position in OnTradeTransaction.

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hello Vladimire, thanks for great job you are doing. How can I add SL and TP to this DeeepDrawdown MA? Thank you

FXNoob19 :
Hello Vladimire, thanks for great job you are doing. How can I add SL and TP to this DeeepDrawdown MA? Thank you

About Take Profit there is information in the description. Please read the description.

Vladimir Karputov:

About Take Profit there is information in the description. Please read the description.

I have read the description but there is no clue on setting TP and SL in pips. I belive you could help that was why I asked. I will appreciate the more if you can help with codes for TP and SL. Thanks

FXNoob19 :
I have read the description but there is no clue on setting TP and SL in pips. I belive you could help that was why I asked. I will appreciate the more if you can help with codes for TP and SL. Thanks

I repeat (just in case) the description is all that is:

The EA opens trades at the intersection of the fast and the slow MAs. It closes trades if there is a reverse signal.

If the Close losses option is enabled, the EA does not close losing positions by the reverse signal, but opens new ones, the Take Profit level for losing positions being moved to their open prices.

The maximum number of positions to be opened during outstaying is limited by parameter Maximum positions. The type of the position to be opened is monitored in OnTradeTransaction.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Функции обработки событий
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Функции обработки событий
  • www.mql5.com
В языке MQL5 предусмотрена обработка некоторых предопределенных событий. Функции для обработки этих событий должны быть определены в программе MQL5: имя функции, тип возвращаемого значения, состав параметров (если они есть) и их типы должны строго соответствовать описанию функции-обработчика события. Именно по типу возвращаемого значения и по...

Hi

Thanks for EA

No take profit. But he closes positions too early. Why ?