Indicators: Waddah Attar Super Support Resistance

Waddah Attar Super Support Resistance:

It Shows you more than 160 type of Support and Resistance .

Author: waddah attar

Waddah Attar Super Support Resistance
Waddah Attar Super Support Resistance
  • www.mql5.com
It Shows you more than 160 type of Support and Resistance levels. It Class levels with Colors grade of Red and Green. This Is my explain in arabic . I was able to program this indicator, which displays more than 160 support level and resistance in a beautiful and focused manner without complicating or jamming. I relied on the colors of red and...

Translated description:

I have created indicator program who can show 160 regulated support in very nice way and centering without any complication or association.

I concentrate on the 2 colors Green and Red with grading the white color until the last part of the Green and Red

The idea simply is to collect all that limits to show us after all the limits in very helpful way

Also I relayed on the limits because as long as its strong as long as we can see the different of the limits and compare between them

The colors are not in equal limits, I can add some colors in the future in case I feel that’s I need to add it

- Strongest level. Daily weekly and monthly with her limits it will make 63 steps and each step ( Waddah Attar Hiden level) the

-         Invisible limits Daily weekly and monthly with her limits it will make 21 step (Waddah Attar Hiden Level)  the

This is the must important things he’s talking about and the rest is about the levels of High level and low level for the daily weekly and monthly signs of the trades…