Experts: Vector

Vector:

The EA works with 4 symbols.

Author: Anton

which timeframe do you advise & how can we get stoploss ( in formula .. forinstance stoch )

Do we install it on all 4 Charts or just one of them? Which one? EUR/USD?

Please reply bfe2006 and do not make this another dead thread, as so many thread authors do....Even if your English is not so good...we can make it out...but just please post...

ES

please help me to increase the lot size to 100k or 200k, thaks

How can i lower drawdown or put a stoploss on this ea? This ea can work

Can anybody tell me what the settings mean on this ea ? So i can set up this ea to trade in profit. HELP

ElectricSavant:

Please reply bfe2006 and do not make this another dead thread, as so many thread authors do....Even if your English is not so good...we can make it out...but just please post...

ES

Hi electricsavant . I am trying to make sense of the VECTOR ea . Have you worked out the settings if so could you email me -leshoare@dodo.com.au   thank,s

leshoare:
ElectricSavant:

ES

Hi electricsavant . I am trying to make sense of the VECTOR ea . Have you worked out the settings if so could you email me -leshoare@dodo.com.au   thank,s

leshoare
wrote:

ElectricSavant:

ES

I have not installed it leshoare as I have not received an answer yet to my question...do we just put this on one Pair/chart?
Reason: