Download MetaTrader 5

Indicators: AutoDayFibs

To add comments, please log in or register
MetaQuotes Software Corp.
MetaQuotes Software Corp.  

AutoDayFibs:

Automatically draws Fibonacci Retracement lines from yesterday's range, or today's range.

Author: Jason Robinson

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  

normal fibs have been retagged IE:bobukus fibs will there be conflict / being that i only use 1hr charts if yo could let me know if there will be a conflict between the two stratagies

thank you for your time splithand@live.com

>==================================splithand=======================>>>

forgive me pls let me know where to install in wich folder thank you for your time

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson  
splithand:

normal fibs have been retagged IE:bobukus fibs will there be conflict / being that i only use 1hr charts if yo could let me know if there will be a conflict between the two stratagies

forgive me pls let me know where to install in wich folder thank you for your time

Sorry, I don't understand your question but to use the indicator just copy it to (normally) C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators and then restart MetaTrader.

Thanks, Jason.

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  

Hello together,

perhaps i am wanna using this indicator in the future - but it makes me hot that the fibo-lines are also on the left side !!!

How Can I Delete The Fibo-Lines From The Left !!! For Example In This Chart The Lines Until The 23:00h @08/13/2008 ...

By Another Way : I WANNA THAT THE FIBO-LINES STARTED EVEN SINCE THE 1st CANDLESTICK (only to the right side) FROM YESTERDAY !!!

For an expert this sholdn`t be much work !!! But for me it is !!! Has anyone an idea ???

Thanks ahead :

Rookie

ahmed
ahmed  
splithand:

Hello

And thanx for that indicator but i have a request

Can you add the backtest function to it ( i mean to plot that indicator to shows the fibonacci levels for previous days

Regards

ahmed
ahmed  

hello

thanx for the indicator

but can you add the backtest function for that indicator ( to plot the fibonacci levels for past days)?

regards

To add comments, please log in or register