Scripts: MS Excel: Data Exchange and Management - page 2

Please,

somebody could tell me in english words what a диапозана is?

fvtrade:

Please,

somebody could tell me in english words what a диапозана is?

I've checked it in translate.google.com and with a little change it means " range ".

Hi! More than 1 year has passed, but I hope somebody is using this rare pearl (I've searched, but found nothing so simple to connect MT4 to Excel). I'm writing because, while I can write numbers on the cells with "ExcelSetValueCell", I'm not able to write strings with "ExcelSetTextCell". Better said, when trying to write a string, only the 1st character gets written. Somebody know what can be the problem? Many thanks in advance!

Nev

nojiko70:

Hi! More than 1 year has passed, but I hope somebody is using this rare pearl (I've searched, but found nothing so simple to connect MT4 to Excel). I'm writing because, while I can write numbers on the cells with "ExcelSetValueCell", I'm not able to write strings with "ExcelSetTextCell". Better said, when trying to write a string, only the 1st character gets written. Somebody know what can be the problem? Many thanks in advance!

Nev

I know it's an old post but someone may find it useful:

The functions that take strings should not be used. Instead use (ANSI) char arrays to pass the string.

Good morning, I have an expert that creates a global variable.

Is there a way to recall this global variable in Excel?

Thank you

Alberto

It is a very good tool How to insert an image in Excel file? Is there a function for this?
Reason: