Experts: Hans123_Trader v2

Hans123_Trader v2:

Pending Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders. The EA trades in the specified time period. Determines the highest and lowest prices in the specified range of bars. Position trailing.

A further development of the first version Hans123_Trader.

The Expert Advisor places pending Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders. To place an order, the EA searches for the highest and lowest price within the given range of bars (set to 80 in this code). Buy Stop orders are placed at the highest price, Sell Stop orders are placed at the lowest one.

The lifetime of pending orders lasts until the end of the current day. Once any of the pending orders triggers, all other orders are deleted.

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Since about one week ago I have been forward testing this EA that has been around a while with 0.01 on M12. Thanks to Mr. Karputov for sharing so much code on these threads. 

I am using pairs EUR/USD, NZD/CHF, GBP/JPY and AUD/CAD with an ECN dealer with 3 and 5 digits.

I have adjusted the Stop Loss, Take Profit, Trailing Stop and Trailing Step for each pair according to the change in the 120ATR from the base pair (EUR/USD) set at the default parameters. see below:

HANS 123 TRADER V2
SymbolATR (120)FACTORSLTPTRAILING STOPTRAILING STEP
EURUSD565050105
NZDCHF390.6964285714353573
GBPJPY1142.0357142861021022010
AUDCAD460.8214285714414184

I trade the times that are active and filter out the slow times. The active times for me are 3:00AM est - 2:00PM est. This EA uses the server time of your dealer that's on your chart. 

I have experienced a maximum adverse excursion of around $100.00 thus far after one week.

I just thought I would share... but these numbers are very preliminary as many more months of forward testing need to occur. 

M

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...

moneyfoundbymichael :

Thank you for your experiences.

Reason: