Spread: <name removed>

To add comments, please log in or register
tomtom1379
tomtom1379  

hi everyone,

firstly, I m sorry to my english.

I never trade in real account, just demo. I was downloading mt4 platform of <name removed> to compare them. I don t understand why, I see a huge difference of spread. What difference between real and demo (I don t talk about psychology) in execution. The spread in demo version is sure ? The only difference with real account is just slippage ?

It s very important for me, cause I trade in 5-15 min timeframe and spread are very important in <name removed>.

I listen a lot of good things about <name removed>, really, I don t know which broker to choice.

tomtom1379
tomtom1379  

I forgot to put this picture to compare both platform.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

PennySeven
PennySeven  
tomtom1379:

I forgot to put this picture to compare both platform.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

I personally don´t think spread makes that much of a difference. 

When you have a profitable trading plan you will be profitable with most reasonable brokers.

When you do not have a profitable trading plan, you will obviously blame the spread, for example.

Develop a profitable trading plan. Period.

tomtom1379
tomtom1379  

Yes of course, I have a profitable trading plan (in demo, we are psychology in plus on real). But, I don t want to paid useless cost. I think that there is a big difference between 1 pip in <name removed> and 12 pips in <name removed> with same currencies in same time.

I want to know what factors count, otherwise I choose <name removed>.

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  

Broker discussion is not permitted in this forum.

You can talk about your problem or ask opinions about it, but without mentioning the broker's name.

To add comments, please log in or register