I just to confuse what is the difference of MT4 and MT5

I always see this appears on my minds, and i have asked this through my friends and get a confuse answers. Did anybodies known this? Thank you, and have a good day!

jackychan888:
I always see this appears on my minds, and i have asked this through my friends and get a confuse answers. Did anybodies known this? Thank you, and have a good day!
Development of mt4 is over.
And mql5 will take over.

So dont waste ur time on mql4 anymore.
Start to Learn Mql5 frm nw.

jackychan888:

One of the big questions to ask is: which platform does my broker support?

Not all brokers that support MT4 support MT5.

So if your broker only supports MT4, it doesn't make sense to make your EA's using MT5, because they are not interchangeable.

OK,thanks all.

There are some interesting and significant differences between both platforms.

I wrote an article about the differences between MT4 and MT5 and submitted to MQL for review. I havent heard from the moderators for about the publishing of the article for weeks. It would have helped.

forextime8:So dont waste ur time on mql4 anymore. Start to Learn Mql5 frm nw.
@forextime8 Please don't write ur - it's "you are" or "your" - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

Onyebuchim Obike:

There are some interesting and significant differences between both platforms.

I wrote an article about the differences between MT4 and MT5 and submitted to MQL for review. I havent heard from the moderators for about the publishing of the article for weeks. It would have helped.

Thank you. have a good day.

Reason: