Indicators: Heiken Ashi Smoothed - page 2

Thanks so much for your reply honest_knave.

But is it possible to Download SMOOTHED HEIKEN ASHI on any MOBILE DEVICE VERSION of MT4?

Thanks in View.

RockyMariae:

Thanks so much for your reply honest_knave.

But is it possible to Download SMOOTHED HEIKEN ASHI on any MOBILE DEVICE VERSION of MT4?

Thanks in View.

Stop double posting and insisting on something that has already been answered.

Both @Stuart Browne and @honest_knave (on seperate threads), have already stated that it is not possible. What don't you understand about that?

Let me make it more clear for you!

NO!
It is NOT possible to download/install/attach "Smoothed Heiken Ashi" or any other custom Indicator on the Mobile versions.
You can only use the built-in indicators available in those apps.

Hello, when downloaded, it only download MQL5 Source File.  It  does not download MQL5 Program.   Can somebody guide me how to download  MQL5 Program ?  Thank you.

This is an updated corrected version with alerts. Should send alerts to your mobile device if alerts enabled but the indicator itself will not work on your mobile device.

ha smoothed

Good morning,

I installed the indicator and want to change the colors but they do not save. If you switch to other timeframe, they return to original color (Green and Red). Anyone a tip what I do wrong !!??  Thanks and regards,

Note : It is working correctly on the smoothed version with the indicator I just dowmloaded, downloaded from comment above this comment.

When I compile, I get the following error message:

improper enumerator cannot be used    Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed-1.mq4    87    44

What should I do?

Hello can someone please help me with how to install the indicator on my mt4 after downloading?
Thanks

To "install" the indicator you just need to compile it in metaeditor. 

i get errot to improper enumerator cannot be used Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.mq4 87 44
Reason: