HELP ME ANSWER THIS PLEASE

i want to ask about signal subscriber,

if the signal provider close trade with divide opened lot, is the effect will be same with subscriber account ?

for example : me as signal provider open sell GBPJPY 0,02 lot and when it's going profit 110pips (profit in usd $1.10), i'd like to close part of lot, so go to close position option and then 

i press lot that i wannna close from 0,02 lot is half of it (0,01 lot), and i left another half running, so the profit that i've closed is $0,55, so i get report on my mql5 signal like picture below :

Chart SketchUp

first i open sell GBPJPY 0,02 lot, and profit $1.10

to #32376091 >>> this is the position that i closed first by divide lot

from #32376007 >>> this is another position that i closed with more pips

so, my question is :

will my subscriber get profit just like i have ?

thank you for your answer.

regards,

dionsius

Dionsius Fredi:

i want to ask about signal subscriber,

if the signal provider close trade with divide opened lot, is the effect will be same with subscriber account ?

for example : me as signal provider open sell GBPJPY 0,02 lot and when it's going profit 110pips (profit in usd $1.10), i'd like to close part of lot, so go to close position option and then 

i press lot that i wannna close from 0,02 lot is half of it (0,01 lot), and i left another half running, so the profit that i've closed is $0,55, so i get report on my mql5 signal like picture below :

first i open sell GBPJPY 0,02 lot, and profit $1.10

to #32376091 >>> this is the position that i closed first by divide lot

from #32376007 >>> this is another position that i closed with more pips

so, my question is :

will my subscriber get profit just like i have ?

thank you for your answer.

regards,

dionsius

Yes, partial closing should be copied accordingly.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, partial closing should be copied accordingly.

thank you for answer, i was worried if it will not work in subscriber account. but now i know...thanks once again

Yes,  subscriber will get profit depend on your partial closed. 

nelayan79:
Yes,  subscriber will get profit depend on your partial closed. 
thank you
Reason: