Is there a way to change operators and mql functions names for customized ones?

If a person does not have english as native language, even if he knows what operators and functions do, the brain have to create a bypass every time to translate it in your head, this can affect coding performance, i think it

would be great if we have the option to change the operators to our own language, and functions to any other name i want to call them, so it's possible to do this? thanks

#define Печатанье Print
void OnStart()
  {
   Печатанье("kyp");   
  }

kypa:
thanks a lot sir, just 1 more question, it's possible to make the new name the same color?

You can change colors in metaeditor/instruments/options/colors, set macros and functions the same.You can also put these in an external mqh in include folder.

However you won't have parameter suggestion as with typing functions.

kypa:

You can change colors in metaeditor/instruments/options/colors, set macros and functions the same.You can also put these in an external mqh in include folder.

However you won't have parameter suggestion as with typing functions.

So there is no way to write a defined word, and then this word assume a specific customized color?

Mrluck07:

If a person does not have english as native language, even if he knows what operators and functions do, the brain have to create a bypass every time to translate it in your head, this can affect coding performance, i think it

Won't you need to translate the operators and functions when you look them up in the documentation?

What happens when you post code to the forum for help? Or hire a freelancer for help? Or just want to share a snippet of code with a friend?

My recommendation is to not use macro substitution to change operators and functions, but simply add a comment next to them. Comments are free. I see many indicators and EA's in the CodeBase with comments in Russian, but I never see any with operators/functions redefined by macro substitution.

Reason: