Windows 10 Update April 2018 - Activations vanished - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou:

No.

Leí esto:

to the change of encryption keys, applications purchased from the Market will lose one activation, because all products are bound to the operating system. We have provided an additional activation for all products purchased from the Market regardless of the operating system, just like we provided activations after the previous release of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Thus, MetaTrader Market users will not lose product activations after the installation of Windows 10 April 2018 Update.

herkok:

Leí esto:

to the change of encryption keys, applications purchased from the Market will lose one activation, because all products are bound to the operating system. We have provided an additional activation for all products purchased from the Market regardless of the operating system, just like we provided activations after the previous release of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Thus, MetaTrader Market users will not lose product activations after the installation of Windows 10 April 2018 Update.

But we are not in April anymore, this is not the Windows 10 Creator's update, is it?

If yes, contact the seller about it.

Eleni Anna Branou :

Pero ya no estamos en abril, esta es la actualización de Windows 10 Creator, ¿o sí?

En caso afirmativo, comuníquese con el vendedor al respecto.

Sí, es la Windwos 10 Creator sólo que me ha actualizado ahora. No uso mucho el PC. El vendedor me puede devolver la activación?

herkok:

Sí, es la Windwos 10 Creator sólo que me ha actualizado ahora. No uso mucho el PC. El vendedor me puede devolver la activación?

Ask him/her.

Reason: