Experts: Martingale Bone Crusher - page 2

Emerson Linhares:
Can i use on live account at my own risk? EA cant open ordens out of backtester

Try it on demo account first!

I'm testing it but cannot get the trailing stop to work.  Also, if you don't mind,

what does the 8 mean in this line of code?

" double MA=iMA(NULL,0,MA_PERIOD,8,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_MEDIAN,1); //Conditions for trade"

Thank you very much for posting this Ea, & i particularly like the comments in terminal

view. 

regards Kate

kate682:

I'm testing it but cannot get the trailing stop to work.  Also, if you don't mind,

what does the 8 mean in this line of code?

" double MA=iMA(NULL,0,MA_PERIOD,8,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_MEDIAN,1); //Conditions for trade"

Thank you very much for posting this Ea, & i particularly like the comments in terminal

view. 

regards Kate

Hello

The stop loss works ,only sometimes the broker  gives you a working environment with prices that does not allow modification of the order,so most of the time it will work,i will try to upload a version that checks the modification of stop loss in a better way,

About the number 8:

It means-ma_shift

[in]  MA shift. Indicators line offset relate to the chart by timeframe.

If you do not know the meaning of some of the code you can highlight the line with the mouse and press F1, and you will get an explanation(on "Meta Qoutes" editor).

Hi,

Thankyou for the EA.. Can I ask what the field MagicNumber is used for? I am new to the EA environment and i want to start writing my own Robot.

Regards

Saskosniper:

Hi,

Thankyou for the EA.. Can I ask what the field MagicNumber is used for? I am new to the EA environment and i want to start writing my own Robot.

Regards

"Order magic number. May be used as user defined identifier",if you upload the same EA on number of different pairs,each pair shuld have different "magic number" separately.

Hello , im working with your EA, im happy to do it.

i have this message : 2018.09.11 12:02:03.137 Martingale Bone Crusher XI AUDUSD,H1: OrderSelect() error - 0

what can i do

Gerardo Gutierrez Aguilar:

Hello , im working with your EA, im happy to do it.

i have this message : 2018.09.11 12:02:03.137 Martingale Bone Crusher XI AUDUSD,H1: OrderSelect() error - 0

what can i do

and what about start and end hour.

this work only 24 hours? or can be working for days/

and what about start and end hour.

this work only 24 hours? or can be working for days/

1."Error 0 " This means that there is no error.

2."Start and end hour" means what hour it will srart and what hour it will end in hours ,not days.

Aharon Tzadik:

1."Error 0 " This means that there is no error.

2."Start and end hour" means what hour it will srart and what hour it will end in hours ,not days.

thanks, can i use

Start hour 19
End hour 0 

thanks, can i use

Start hour 19
End hour 0 

Yes,you can use (0,1,2,..23).

Reason: