Indicators: FXA0 - RSI Crossing 50 plus ATR ver1.2.mq4

FXA0 - RSI Crossing 50 plus ATR ver1.2.mq4:

This indicator is based on the Jamie Saettele Going Beyond 70 and 30 system. Basically RSI crosses and ATR for entry.

Author: Adam Richter

Your indicator is most commonly and I feel its good enough to protect my equity as manually used

could you please adviced me how to use be come expert advisors , rgds.(joshuaskchan@yahoo. co.id)

version 1.2 will be published soon, fixed a couple of small bugs, now more accurate

not sure how that picture got added, but the 15minute chart would be no good for this indicator.

Best is H4

Well, the long/short-entry line is a limitorder or this is the maximum, if you put in a position?

When a signal arrives, the closeprice of the signal bar is mostly far away from your entryline. Is there a bug or is this really a limit order?

Greetings from Germany

Thomas Bopp

The idea behind the original article that I designed this EA after is that it is a midterm trading strategy. Not many trades but usually 200+ pip moves. The entry is not an instant
execution. You will have to put in a limit order.

neta1o:
The idea behind the original article that I designed this EA after is that it is a midterm trading strategy. Not many trades but usually 200+ pip moves. The entry is not an instant
execution. You will have to put in a limit order.

I thought so. because the entrylines are always above/below the close of the action-bar. This is really a way to see strength, weakness in the market.

Thomas Bopp

Could you write an alert sound to code when the arrow appear?

Hi, would you be able to code this indicator into an EA? I appreciate if you can contact me at ljeffrey2000@yahoo.com.

Could you add a sound alert i need it please ?

Could you please show how to call this indicator by using iCustom. i try many way but it is allway return a o value to me myfuture2025@yahoo.com

thanks