Error: 10013 Invalid request buying stocks

Hi guys I do have a problem with my buyflex function, following the log

2018.04.30 03:05:34.715 2018.01.23 17:10:19   failed request buy 1.00K 2 at 18.29000  sl: 18.14000 tp: 18.42000 [Invalid request]

2018.04.30 03:05:34.715 2018.01.23 17:10:19   Function: BuyOrderFlex99 Error: 10013 Invalid request

Now, follow the code

MqlTradeRequest request={0};

MqlTradeResult  result={0};

request.action = TRADE_ACTION_DEAL;                    // setting a deal order

request.magic = 1;                                                  // ORDER_MAGIC

request.symbol = SYMBOL_FILLING_IOC;                   // symbol

request.volume= 1000;                                            // volume in lots

request.price = SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_BID);

request.sl = ceil((GetIndicator(handle29,0,current)*(-MULTIPLICADOR_ATR_STOP)+Bid())*100)/100;            // THESE ARE NOT THE PROBLEM

request.tp =  ceil((GetIndicator(handle13,0,current)*(+MULTIPLICADOR_ATR_GAIN_FIXO)+Bid())*100)/100;  // THESE ARE NOT THE PROBLEM

if(ATIVA_GAIN_FIXO == 0)request.tp = Ask()*2;                   // Take Profit specified

request.deviation= 5;             // deviation in 5 points

request.type = ORDER_TYPE_BUY;

request.comment = "Order";

ZeroMemory(result);

OrderSend(request,result);

Any help guys ? I am out of options here.

oh, I have to say, this code works perfectly well in the future markets which have prices with integers divisible by five. But, it does not work with stocks with decimals prices.

Please use the </> button to insert your code.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Please use the </> button to insert your code.

Edited.

Solved. 

Just with the code

request.type_filling =ORDER_FILLING_RETURN;

All trades are showing this today, on the currency markets. Is it a problem with the terminal?