Detail build release note

Rosh,

I have encountered issues with the latest build 346 when the classes in standard library was not changed correctly resulting in wasted efforts on my side to debug on programs working before. 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/2407 sort flag not reset during addition and insertion of object into CList

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/2403 freemode was changed to default false instead of true in prior release in CList

This does not reflect well on the software quality.

In order for us to properly assess the impact of each release, can you provide more detail in the release note of each build?  Including the bug description and the classes/methods that are changed.

Now I have to save a version of the standard library and in the upcoming new release, I would have to go thru your release note to understand what classes are changed then do a comparison between the old file and new file to find out the lines that are changed and decide if I need to retest my applications using the changed classes.

Please seriously consider my request, thanks.

williamwong:

In order for us to properly assess the impact of each release, can you provide more detail in the release note of each build?  Including the bug description and the classes/methods that are changed.

Now I have to save a version of the standard library and in the upcoming new release, I would have to go thru your release note to understand what classes are changed then do a comparison between the old file and new file to find out the lines that are changed and decide if I need to retest my applications using the changed classes.

Unfortunately it's very difficult on some reasons. You can use a soft which can compare old and new file structure - that can help you easy to find out any changes. For example, free open source project WinMerge

Rosh:
Unfortunately it's very difficult on some reasons. You can use a soft which can compare old and new file structure - that can help you easy to find out any changes. For example, free open source project WinMerge

Rosh,

I dont need you to provide the file compare.  I will use WinMerge to do it myself but at least the release note should say what files are changed so that I focus my scan on these files. 

williamwong:

Rosh,

I dont need you to provide the file compare.  I will use WinMerge to do it myself but at least the release note should say what files are changed so that I focus my scan on these files. 

It isn't as easy as it seems to be.

Release of build is a very difficult action which requires the participation of many people. Each build contains too much changes to include description about all of them into release note.
Reason: