MQL5 subscriptions

I am currently copying two signals on my account, is it possible to copy an MQL5 signal on the same account, or are there some restrictions on copying MQL5 signals on other accounts? Thanks

It is one signal from here per account.

Thanks Sergey, so it's fine to trade my two other signals on my account, and also to have one (only)signal from MQL5 on the same account? Yes?

I do not know ... I know that one signal (from provider) can be connected to one your account only (the otgher signal - to the other your broker's account).

riddell:
I am currently copying two signals on my account, is it possible to copy an MQL5 signal on the same account, or are there some restrictions on copying MQL5 signals on other accounts? Thanks

What do you mean "you are copying two signals in your account" ?

You probably confuse 'signals' from other vendors (tips for opening trades) with the Signals service in this website.

Hi Eleni, no I am signal copying two EAs from other signal providers onto my one account. My question is if I can also copy a MQL5 signal onto the same account. I know you can't copy two MQL5 signals onto one account. 

riddell:
Hi Eleni, no I am signal copying two EAs from other signal providers onto my one account. My question is if I can also copy a MQL5 signal onto the same account. I know you can't copy two MQL5 signals onto one account. 

So, you are not copying 2 'signals' but you have 2 EAs working in your account.

This is an entirely different thing, don't confuse it with signal copying.

Yes, you can copy a signal as well, along with your 2 EAs, but its highly unadvisable, since you will end up blowing your account.

Each EA and each signal (in an ideal world) has a money management plan and if you put all 3 of them in the same 'bag' then you will interfere with that.

Reason: