VPS Migration [Help]

To add comments, please log in or register
Fernando Jose Velasco Borea
I developed an EA to manage the SL of my manual orders, I have had no problems since today, everything seems to work just fine but yesterday I traded on a pair that I haven't opened any positions using the EA that earned a quick 40 pips, I woke up today but the SL was not moved, I double checked on my computer and when I checked the VPS journal (I'm using MQL5 one) It showed that the VPS had 4 charts loaded, and I have like 9 charts opened on my terminal, does that means that I have to migrate each time I open a new chart or load the EA to a existing one? What about when I change the parameters?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Fernando Jose Velasco Borea:
I developed an EA to manage the SL of my manual orders, I have had no problems since today, everything seems to work just fine but yesterday I traded on a pair that I haven't opened any positions using the EA that earned a quick 40 pips, I woke up today but the SL was not moved, I double checked on my computer and when I checked the VPS journal (I'm using MQL5 one) It showed that the VPS had 4 charts loaded, and I have like 9 charts opened on my terminal, does that means that I have to migrate each time I open a new chart or load the EA to a existing one? What about when I change the parameters?

Yes - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.07.18 12:58

You have to make your adjustments locally in your computer's MT4 platform and then synchronize with your VPS again.

MQL5 MT4 integrated VPS doesn't give you real/visual access to the MT4 platform that your EAs are loaded on.

Thanks for comments guys!
To add comments, please log in or register