How can I protect the trades of my EA frpm being Copied on other MT4s

Need an Urgent help.

I'm trying to sell my Expert and I did Make a limitation for any user to use it only on his account with his name and broker server.

buy still need to protect the trades from being Copied with any copier expert on any other mt4..

can anyone help ???

Mohamed Abdelwaged:

Need an Urgent help.

I'm trying to sell my Expert and I did Make a limitation for any user to use it only on his account with his name and broker server.

buy still need to protect the trades from being Copied with any copier expert on any other mt4..

can anyone help ???

You can't.

Alain Verleyen:
You can't.
  Can I make a code that if any other experts inserted on mt4 my expert remove itself ??

Mohamed Abdelwaged:
  Can I make a code that if any other experts inserted on mt4 my expert remove itself ??
You can try all what you want, it's not possible to avoid it. Only thing you could do is to make it a bit more difficult, but it's not worth the effort in my opinion.

I'm in expert in copying because I trade 1account and duplicate in others. Believe me, it's impossible to prevent it.

But most people who buy a good EA don't want to share it so don't worry, almost no one will share trades with non-customers

Mohamed Abdelwaged:

No chance because one can access the same account with more than one terminal.

So your EA in the first terminal won't even recognize the trade copy EA of the second terminal.

Alain Verleyen:
You can't.
Yes you can: found a fund. ;)

Carl Schreiber:
Please explain what you mean ?

Carl Schreiber:
Off-topic :^p

We're all assuming the EA is good. Look Mhammed, sell it very expensive, at $1200. It's 100% sure none of your customers will share the trades with anyone. Simple. Maybe reward this good idea with a free copy?
Reason: