Experts: Fractured Fractals

Fractured Fractals:

The Expert Advisor uses the Fractals indicator signals to place pending orders and trail the Stop Loss level of positions.

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Where can I get the ifractals indicator for MT5...the downloadable version in a zip file?

moneyfoundbymichael :

Where can I get the ifractals indicator for MT5...the downloadable version in a zip file?

The iFractals indicator is shipped with the terminal. He is always with you.

You can see a very similar indicator in the MetaEditor: [data folder]\MQL5\Indicators\Examples\Fractals.mq5

nice idea please create one for mt4

Revo Trades :
nice idea please create one for mt4

No. Anyone who drives a Mercedes will never return to the Lada :)

Really cool strategy, thanks for sharing the code.  I'm going to make some alterations and get some code ideas from it see if I can make it hugely profitable :)

MT5 is the way forward for EAs, the strategy tester is far superior.

can we add some filter indicators here such as MA or Aligator or Ichimoku Cloud to determine the trend? thanks

Krisma Freddy :
can we add some filter indicators here such as MA or Aligator or Ichimoku Cloud to determine the trend? thanks

Yes, you can do that.

Hi Vladimir Karputov, I'm new to mt5...I really like this strategy, congratulations for your ideas and the passion you show...it would be possible to add the possibility of having a fixed take profit to the N pips strategy, I have seen that many times to follow the trend the profit is canceled, because perhaps a new fractal cannot be created and the stop is pierced...unfortunately I tried to understand how to insert it but I was unable. More than having the good strategy and ready I would like to understand where and how to insert it. Thank you@Daniele Valeri
Reason: