regarding changing of currency pair

hello sir,

I want to change the currency pair eur/jpy to gbp/usd  and the time is 1hr to 5 minutes

i want to put some orders personally how can i enter into the trading room

already i installed mql5 in my system

it is asking the login and password

when i putted login number and password is MetaTrader it is logging

but trade order is not accepting,

so that means every day system will put the orders directly ,if it is like this iam getting losses

pls give me a clear clarification from your side.

thanking you

s.p.rao 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM - Documentation on MQL5

kedhar:

hello sir,

I want to change the currency pair eur/jpy to gbp/usd  and the time is 1hr to 5 minutes

i want to put some orders personally how can i enter into the trading room

already i installed mql5 in my system

it is asking the login and password

when i putted login number and password is MetaTrader it is logging

but trade order is not accepting,

so that means every day system will put the orders directly ,if it is like this iam getting losses

pls give me a clear clarification from your side.

thanking you

s.p.rao 

Please give us an example.

It's too difficult to understand what did you want to do.

hello sir,

i want to tell you clearly, in file directory i(EA)  putted eur/jpy order for every one hour,

can i change the order to gbp/usd with every 5 minutes  because the order is taking automatically

if i want to change this what is the procedure

i want to do personally my trading pls give me the login and password to me so that i can trade myself

thanking you

s.p.rao 

kedhar:

hello sir,

i want to tell you clearly, in file directory i(EA)  putted eur/jpy order for every one hour,

can i change the order to gbp/usd with every 5 minutes  because the order is taking automatically

if i want to change this what is the procedure

i want to do personally my trading pls give me the login and password to me so that i can trade myself

thanking you

s.p.rao 

You should read article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100

Step-By-Step Guide to writing an Expert Advisor in MQL5 for Beginners
  • Samuel
  • www.mql5.com
The Expert Advisors programming in MQL5 is simple, and you can learn it easy. In this step by step guide, you will see the basic steps required in writing a simple Expert Advisor based on a developed trading strategy. The structure of an Expert Advisor, the use of built-in technical indicators and trading functions, the details of the Debug mode and use of the Strategy Tester are presented.
Reason: