Win an EA

Hey guys,

i have wrote an StopLoss Manager for MT4

I want to sell it on mql5 for 20-30 credits.. No problem till now.

To promote it in my forum and website and want to make a little win contest. So, if somebody wins and now he should get my StopLoss Manager for free. If he buys it in mql5, can i send the credits back to him? Or how would you solve this little problem/idea! ? :)

If i didn't described my case clearly enough, just ask :) Thanks for answers

AndreyB:

Hey guys,

To promote it in my forum and website and want to make a little win contest. So, if somebody wins and now he should get my StopLoss Manager for free. If he buys it in mql5, can i send the credits back to him? Or how would you solve this little problem/idea! ? :)

Yes, its not clear. take it step by step. 

I think - not (you will not the credit back from him) ...

Okey step by step.

1. I coded an EA

2. I want to sell it for 20-30 credits on mql5

3. I want to make a win contest. The winner gets my EA for free

3.1 He buys my EA and i earn 20-30 credits

3.2 He should get this EA for free because he won the contest.

Question: how to can i return him 20-30 credits that he will pay for my EA, so the EA will be for free for him. Or just how to let him get this EA for free from mql5

(I don't want to simply send him the ex4 EA, because he could just share the EA) 

AndreyB:

Okey step by step.

1. I coded an EA

2. I want to sell it for 20-30 credits on mql5

3. I want to make a win contest. The winner gets my EA for free

3.1 He buys my EA and i earn 20-30 credits

3.2 He should get this EA for free because he won the contest.

Question: how to can i return him 20-30 credits that he will pay for my EA, so the EA will be for free for him. Or just how to let him get this EA for free from mql5

(I don't want to simply send him the ex4 EA, because he could just share the EA) 

Ok Andrey i get you now. As much as i know there is no such thing as internal transfer among members in the community. But what i may recommend is you should just allow the winner to buy the EA then you later payback the fellow through off-community transfer. For instance if the winner as a Paypal or Webmoney account you simply pay the person back his money through that medium. In that sense, it make the EA free. That is the only option i think. If you think my suggestion sound too long to implement then your contest may not be possible execute. ;D

cheers 

Roszey:

Ok Andrey i get you now. As much as i know there is no such thing as internal transfer among members in the community. But what i may recommend is you should just allow the winner to buy the EA then you later payback the fellow through off-community transfer. For instance if the winner as a Paypal or Webmoney account you simply pay the person back his money through that medium. In that sense, it make the EA free. That is the only option i think. If you think my suggestion sound too long to implement then your contest may not be possible execute. ;D

cheers 

AndreyB:

Hey guys,

just ask :) 

Do i understand it correctly.....

People joining your little win contest have first to do, is buying the EA, they can win with the contest....

otherwise sending credits back is not needed....

curious about the rules for that contest.. 

Reason: