PROFITALBE STRATEGY... can anyone write it to ea?

Hi I have very easy profitable forex strategy. I tested that on USDJPY USDCAD and GBPJPY. but it should works on all pairs. 

Every day from 8 00 to 11 15 i take max price and min price .  my width is max - min

if price reaches max i will open buy position : so my open price is max, my TP is max + width, my SL is min, volume is 1

or 

if price reaches min i will open sell position : so my open price is min, my TP is min - width, my SL is max, volume is 1

for example if im in sell position and price doesnt reach TP (min - width) and goes up and reachs max again that means close first sell position with volume 1 because price reaches SL(max) and at the same time i will open new buy position same as i mentioned above but volume is 2

or

for example if im in buy position and price doesnt reach TP (max + width) and goes down and reachs min again that means close first buy position with volume 1 because price reaches SL (min) and at the same time i will open new sell position same as i mentioned above but volume is 2

this strategy must have 7 volumes : for example vol_a =0.01, vol_b = 0.3.... vol_g=2.8

FOR EXAMPLE when i start to use this strategy on monday. from 8 00 to 11 15, my min is 1,30000 and my max is 1,40000 so my width is 0,1 what is 1000pips. at 1PM price is 1,35000, so now i have to wait for my min or for my max. when the price is 1,4000 i open the buy trade, TP is 1,50000 (max + width),SL is min. with vol_a. at   2PM price reaches SL so i open new sell trade TP = 1,20000 SL = max, with vol_b. at 6PM price reaches 1,20000, it reaches TP, im happy i earned money. im waiting for next day.

sometimes when i open a trade, im waiting 3-4-5 days for my TP. and my volume is for example  vol_e. but it always reaches TP(it doesnt matter if it is sell or buy trade), i just have to wait.

itis tuesday: MIN = 1,40000 MAX = 1,50000, i will open buy trade but for all day price doesnt reaches TP.

it is wednesday: i have new MIN and new MAX but i have still open a trade from tuesday  NOW IS MY PROBLEM. I must continue with a tuesday trade with old max and min AND i must open a new trade for wednesday with max and min from wednesday. 

CAN ANYONE WRITE IT AS EA??? 

marosvrtak:

Hi I have very easy profitable forex strategy. I tested that on USDJPY USDCAD and GBPJPY. but it should works on all pairs. 

Every day from 8 00 to 11 15 i take max price and min price .  my width is max - min

if price reaches max i will open buy position : so my open price is max, my TP is max + width, my SL is min, volume is 1

or 

if price reaches min i will open sell position : so my open price is min, my TP is min - width, my SL is max, volume is 1

for example if im in sell position and price doesnt reach TP (min - width) and goes up and reachs max again that means close first sell position with volume 1 because price reaches SL(max) and at the same time i will open new buy position same as i mentioned above but volume is 2

or

for example if im in buy position and price doesnt reach TP (max + width) and goes down and reachs min again that means close first buy position with volume 1 because price reaches SL (min) and at the same time i will open new sell position same as i mentioned above but volume is 2

this strategy must have 7 volumes : for example vol_a =0.01, vol_b = 0.3.... vol_g=2.8

FOR EXAMPLE when i start to use this strategy on monday. from 8 00 to 11 15, my min is 1,30000 and my max is 1,40000 so my width is 0,1 what is 1000pips. at 1PM price is 1,35000, so now i have to wait for my min or for my max. when the price is 1,4000 i open the buy trade, TP is 1,50000 (max + width),SL is min. with vol_a. at   2PM price reaches SL so i open new sell trade TP = 1,20000 SL = max, with vol_b. at 6PM price reaches 1,20000, it reaches TP, im happy i earned money. im waiting for next day.

sometimes when i open a trade, im waiting 3-4-5 days for my TP. and my volume is for example  vol_e. but it always reaches TP(it doesnt matter if it is sell or buy trade), i just have to wait.

itis tuesday: MIN = 1,40000 MAX = 1,50000, i will open buy trade but for all day price doesnt reaches TP.

it is wednesday: i have new MIN and new MAX but i have still open a trade from tuesday  NOW IS MY PROBLEM. I must continue with a tuesday trade with old max and min AND i must open a new trade for wednesday with max and min from wednesday. 

CAN ANYONE WRITE IT AS EA??? 

A break out strategy? You want someone to write for free or pay? Pls visit the jobs section. 

doshur:
A break out strategy? You want someone to write for free or pay? Pls visit the jobs section. 
thank you...better for free but if it is nessessary i can pay... ive alredy posted this in jobs

marosvrtak:
thank you...better for free but if it is nessessary i can pay... ive alredy posted this in jobs

Hello marosvrtak,

Usually users on this forum don't code for free. So, if you have any piece of code you already tryied to implement, we can try to help you. Otherwise, I believe you have to post a job at the Jobs Section

Reason: