Lot size during the trade.

If I traded big lots on the trade, Will the prices differ on the future or will it affects the results of the currency pair

jrufel1989:
If I traded big lots on the trade, Will the prices differ on the future or will it affects the results of the currency pair

It depends what you mean big lots.

1-10 lots are quite big trades and they don't usually affect the price (in most brokers that is), but if you open a 20-100 lots trade then you will probably see a delay and a quite different price, than opening a small trade at the same exact time.

Trade in big lot have effectivity in timing for reach the target of profits

Eleni Anna Branou:

It depends what you mean big lots.

1-10 lots are quite big trades and they don't usually affect the price (in most brokers that is), but if you open a 20-100 lots trade then you will probably see a delay and a quite different price, than opening a small trade at the same exact time.

So you mean, 1 -10 lots size in each trade won't affect the future price. My point of saying this is that If you do big lots. others thinks that they might like to lose your trade inorder that the will win. 

I spoke with some broker that it's true if you win, others will lose the trade within the broker's client and if I traded big lots, and the opposite side doesn't have much money to trade with. then the intra bank will be on my opposite side of trade. Which means I'm betting against the bank. If so, then I'm thinking if the bank would twist or tweak the trade inorder for them to win. Will this make this logic sense to you?

Saraceno:
Trade in big lot have effectivity in timing for reach the target of profits

I spoke with some broker that it's true if you win, others will lose the trade within the broker's client and if I traded big lots, and the opposite side doesn't have much money to trade with. then the intra bank will be on my opposite side of trade. Which means I'm betting against the bank. If so, then I'm thinking if the bank would twist or tweak the trade inorder for them to win. Will this make this logic sense to you?

jrufel1989:

So you mean, 1 -10 lots size in each trade won't affect the future price. My point of saying this is that If you do big lots. others thinks that they might like to lose your trade inorder that the will win. 

You are in deep waters now.

Only a few people could give you a solid answer on this argument.

I don't think that there is yes/no answer to that.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are in deep waters now.

Only a few people could give you a solid answer on this argument.

I don't think that there is yes/no answer to that.

I know but this is so logical. I just want a concrete answer so that if we trade it doesn't  messed up from the opposite side.

jrufel1989:
I know but this is so logical. I just want a concrete answer so that if we trade it doesn't  messed up from the opposite side.

It depends on the broker, pair traded, time of the day, period of the year, the news involved, how many pro traders and banks are active at the monent, your trading decision and many more other reasons.

There isn't a yes/no answer to your question.

No conrete answers on this.

Is like asking: if I stand still in the middle of a highway in the middle of the night, will I be runned over by a car or not? (it depends)

Eleni Anna Branou:

It depends on the broker, pair traded, time of the day, period of the year, the news involved, how many pro traders and banks are active at the monent, your trading decision and many more other reasons.

There isn't a yes/no answer to your question.

No conrete answers on this.

Is like asking: if I stand still in the middle of a highway in the middle of the night, will I be runned over by a car or not? (it depends)
So trading a 1 to 10 lots in a trade is still okay as you said? Just don't focus on the capital, capital may be too big for that lot size. If so, this make sense since there are many traders trading on that pair, maybe trading for minute, hours, days, weeks and so on. Right? Are we on the same side?

jrufel1989:
So trading a 1 to 10 lots in a trade is still okay as you said? Just don't focus on the capital, capital may be too big for that lot size. If so, this make sense since there are many traders trading on that pair, maybe trading for minute, hours, days, weeks and so on. Right? Are we on the same side?

Most of the time, yes.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Most of the time, yes.

Thank you for the info..:)
Reason: