How to tell when a chart has closed?

Two things I would like to do.

1) I want to be able to tell when a chart window has closed. Is this possible? Is there something equivalent to OnChartClosed?

2) I want to be able to keep track of the number of instances a specific indicator has been used. Is this possible?

Thanks for your insights.

OldDirty P.

olddirtypipster:

1) I want to be able to tell when a chart window has closed. Is this possible? Is there something equivalent to OnChartClosed?

What to do ?

2) I want to be able to keep track of the number of instances a specific indicator has been used. Is this possible?

No, I don't think it's possible.

OldDirty P.

You are welcome.

angevoyageur:
What to do ?
No, I don't think it's possible.

You are welcome.

Am I to take it that none of these two things are possible then?

ODP.

olddirtypipster:

OldDirty P.

Hi olddirtypipster, about 1) you can create a workaround checking all charts IDs and memorizing their state, take a look here https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/chartconstants/charts_samples some function samples working with several charts.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Examples of Working with the Chart
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Examples of Working with the Chart
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Examples of Working with the Chart - Documentation on MQL5

olddirtypipster:

Am I to take it that none of these two things are possible then?

ODP.

Why not just answer my question ?

Reason: