Can you change the parameters on Free EAs ? and Can you test INTRADAY ?

I have downloaded the Free PSAR to test but am trying to change the parameters. Is this possible and where can I do it ? I cant seem to open it in the Editor ?

Also I wanted to use the PSAR to execute INTRADAY rather than at OHLC would this be possible ?

Thanks 

You downloaded it but where did you place it? It has to go to <data folder>\MQL4\indicators.
          Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles 17.02.2014

Actually I have got it to work now and I can adjust the parameters here for the STEP and MAXIMUM Settings for 0.06 / 0.6

But Im wondering how the STEP and STOP are calculated and what 0.01 and 0.07 means ?

Also this looks like its executing at the CLOSE of the Bar. Is it possible for this to execute INTRADAY ? 

But Im wondering how the STEP and STOP are calculated and what 0.01 and 0.07 means ?

Also this looks like its executing at the CLOSE of the Bar. Is it possible for this to execute INTRADAY ? 

Ask the author of the indicator.

I have asked the author already who hasnt responded yet.

But what are peoples views is it possible to execute Intraday orders in general ? as I want to maybe get a custom robot built from the strategy Im manually executing at the moment.

Reason: