Support and Resistance, Are They Useful? - page 3

Candles:

Yes, newdigital shared a good analysis of EURUSD for the coming week:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/23163

We will be having an interesting week ahead of us.

Thank you very much....most appreciated. All the best this week in your trades.

Support and resistance is good way to trade . i trade it by using the higher time frame s/r but use the smaller time frame tor entry and take a few pips

Roszey:
I seem to have a problem with the idea of trading support and resistance. 
Perhaps your definition of Support and Resistance is wrong so what you are looking at is not actually S & R . . .  how do you define S & R ?

RaptorUK:
Perhaps your definition of Support and Resistance is wrong so what you are looking at is not actually S & R . . .  how do you define S & R ?
i had failed attempt when trying to trade support and resistance. When looking for a reverse trend at S&R level i end up getting breakout instead. Also when looking for breakout i rather get reversal and that has been my problem with S&R.

Roszey:
i had failed attempt when trying to trade support and resistance. When looking for a reverse trend at S&R level i end up getting breakout instead. Also when looking for breakout i rather get reversal and that has been my problem with S&R.
Yes, but you don't answer the question. Which S&R are you using ? How do you define them ?

angevoyageur:
Yes, but you don't answer the question. Which S&R are you using ? How do you define them ?
ahh. i define them by drawing lines on top of areas where prices keep rejecting and bouncing back. I draw them on 4h tf then trace them back to m15 toplace orders. i sometime use pivot points as S&R
Reason: