Metatrader 4 Edit i hope any one help me

Hello 

i have expert robot its work with 1 pip fixed spread 4 digits  

its cant work with ecn 5 digits because candels different in chart 

now if i request tecnology company to setup new mt4 with 1 pip fixed spread 4 digit ok 

now there is one problem How i can get the price live quotes pair  i dont want to create new broker 

i have real ECN mt4 account with 0.2 -0.5 low commission  4$ 

can i get the price feeder live quotes pairs from my real account to other mt4 i will create to get same price quotes  but in new mt4  4 digits and real account 5 digits  but i want to trade on 4 digits with same live quotes pairs in 5 digits 

and orders open and closed at same time  

i want to trade on my new mt4 4 digit but the same time trade in my live account 5 digits 

i want to contact them  but i want to trade on my solution  to get best trade and profits 

i tried all the copy traders its failed because the price pairs differents

i hope the coder help me in this 

or if there any tricks to edit my real ecn account from 5 digits to 4 digits 

Using Points means code breaks on 4 digit brokers, exotics (e.g. USDZAR where spread is over 500 points,) and metals. Compute what a PIP is and use it, not points.
          How to manage JPY pairs with parameters? - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum
          Slippage defined in index points - Currency Pairs - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum

whroeder1:
Using Points means code breaks on 4 digit brokers, exotics (e.g. USDZAR where spread is over 500 points,) and metals. Compute what a PIP is and use it, not points.
          How to manage JPY pairs with parameters? - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum
          Slippage defined in index points - Currency Pairs - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum

sir can you tell me How to do that by steps ? and thank you 

Reason: