Why there is no Open chart button on Strategy Tester?

I would like to open the chart after it has ended the backtesting.. where is that button that is in mt4?

Btw Alerts dont show on journal when backtesting with visualization ticked....

Luis Alejandro Diaz Vidal:

I would like to open the chart after it has ended the backtesting.. where is that button that is in mt4?

Btw Alerts dont show on journal when backtesting with visualization ticked....

You mean an optimized chart of the Backtester?

Juergen Frank:

You mean an optimized chart of the Backtester?

No I mean "Open Chart" Below symbol propierties.... I dont want to do a backtesting visualization.. I just need to open chart after backteting its finished. Seriously I have been testing MT5 and MQL5 for a week, and im 100% sure I will change company after mt4 is no more avaiable. I will happily move all my code to mt5 if the platform was good, but this is horrible! MT5 will not be accepted by the people and other company will conquer the forex market if mt4 stops.

Luis Alejandro Diaz Vidal:

No I mean "Open Chart" Below symbol propierties.... I dont want to do a backtesting visualization.. I just need to open chart after backteting its finished. Seriously I have been testing MT5 and MQL5 for a week, and im 100% sure I will change company after mt4 is no more avaiable. I will happily move all my code to mt5 if the platform was good, but this is horrible! MT5 will not be accepted by the people and other company will conquer the forex market if mt4 stops.

After backtest, MT5 will open chart, so no need "Open Chart" button.
Reason: