Indicators: Boa_ZigZag_Arrows_Duplex

Boa_ZigZag_Arrows_Duplex:

Two Boa_ZigZag indicators with different periods, which appear as arrows on one chart.

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

Automated-Trading:

Boa_ZigZag_Arrows_Duplex:

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

Hi , 

Can you please assist with mt4 version of this indicator. It is such super great indicator , very GOOD! Please help with an mt4 version ? 

Kind regards, 

How can one mark the bar that transitions the mark from HH or LL?

Alcides Vidigal #:
How can one mark the bar that transitions the mark from HH or LL?

I would Print test the variables in the code, one or two at a time, to the Experts tab of MT5. Each of the Duplex zigzags have a dedicated code block that contains BL and BH variables. Within the backets of, and at the end of, each respective code block, try inserting:

//in the fast zigzag block
Print("Fast BL value: ",BL[bar]);
Print("Fast BH value: ",BH[bar]);

//in the slow zigzag block
Print("Slow BL value: ",BL[bar]);
Print("Slow BH value: ",BH[bar]);

Then look at the Experts tab of MT5. You might have to try experimenting with a fixed number like [0] or [1], etc. Basically, you have to dig up the code that's ahead (logically) of the indicator buffers because, as your question infers, the buffers are coded to empty values to allow for recalculation on the fly.

Update to Post #3:

Having done some Print testing myself, I verified that the ZigzagLawnBuffer1 and ZigzagPeakBuffer1 buffers/arrays retain their values by:

BH=high[bar];
BL=low [bar];
// ***** TEST CODE *****
Print("Slow ZZLawn1: ",ZigzagLawnBuffer1[94]);
Print("Slow ZZPeak1: ",ZigzagPeakBuffer1[63]);

Although I haven't tested ZigzagLawnBuffer2 nor ZigZagPeakBuffer2, they likely retain their values as well. It appears that we need to loop through the 4 buffers/arrays and log the values that don't equal zero. Then save those values to 4 new buffers for use with iCustom, or save those values as GlobalVariables (for terminal wide access).

• www.mql5.com
Boa_ZigZag_Arrows_Duplex: Author: Nikolay Kositsin...

Hello Nikolay. Thank you for this indicator. Very helpful as it is non repainting and when you use it along with other indicators. However, may i ask if you can put Alerts with it? Or can anyone here please add Alerts in this indicator. Appreciate it much.  Thank you for the help.

Hi guys, I was looking for this indicator for mt4 I can’t program someone could help me, thank you

panzarotto #:
Hi guys, I was looking for this indicator for mt4 I can’t program someone could help me, thank you

Hi panzaratto. I completely switched over to MT5 a while ago, so I no longer code for MT4. Sorry.

Reason: