Does anyone get troubles with running VPS in last 2 days?

The list of my VPS subscriptions is empty, no history, no active or canceled ones. Fetching of log data from running VPS fails every time, stopping doesn't work either...

Best regards

Dmitry

torost:

The list of my VPS subscriptions is empty, no history, no active or canceled ones. Fetching of log data from running VPS fails every time, stopping doesn't work either...

Best regards

Dmitry

I had the same problem - mine were cancelled early without warning. I asked the same question in the forum and I also just dropped an email with support. I will let you know if I find anything out. Thanks

We are aware of this issue and resolving it, please wait.

We hope for your understanding and apologize for inconvenience.

Best regards, MQL5.com Support team

Ok, same problem here. My 2 VPS stopped working, and no subscriptions in my profile, under all tabs ...

Thanks to the forum, I know you are aware, but a VPS Status page would be useful, and an alert too ...

Best regards

David

annarosen4:

I had the same problem - mine were cancelled early without warning. I asked the same question in the forum and I also just dropped an email with support. I will let you know if I find anything out. Thanks

Same to me. VPS stopped working. Nothing works :( I'm very disappointment.

The same issue here, And my Expert Advisor stopped working on server. Trying to synchronize. Getting "Virtual Hosting: 5899610 failed to get status for 5899610 failed to execute the migrate command"
"

Same happened to me in the U.S. San Antonio. Same error. No VPS history. I just missed out on a huge trade BUY USD/JPY at 107.26 :(

How is MT4 going to refund any losses?

-Luis

same here... my VPS cant sync also

I was at work, but luckily I saw the message from the iPad of my two canceled VPS, within 15 minutes I managed to put a laptop with my robot in the real account online, and I managed to limit the damage. At the same time there was a big market movement, I wonder if it would have happened in the night ...

It is night here in Sydney. Got lucky to wake up at 3 am and saw the trouble. Had to start AE locally.

Any updates on this issue? My VPS subscription is appear on the list but server is not accessible...
Reason: