Please help!

Hello friends! I did deposit here in my MQL5 profile of 300 dollars and I did spend 65 on a product. Can you tell me please how can I get the rest of my money back?

Thank you!

Regards!

Ivan Ivanov:
Hello friends! I did deposit here in my MQL5 profile of 300 dollars and I did spend 65 on a product. Can you tell me please how can I get the rest of my money back?

Thank you!

Regards!
You can't.

Stefano Alberti:
You can't.
What do you mean I can't,this is not possible?!

no because of anti money laundry. 

Marco vd Heijden:
no because of anti money laundry. 
So there is no way to get my money back???

Can I at least transfer my money to my mt4 account?

only money earned in selling product or in freelance can be withdrawn. your deposit will only be used if you purchase/rent products, vps inside the mql.

Genesis Hafalla:
only money earned in selling product or in freelance can be withdrawn. your deposit will only be used if you purchase/rent products, vps inside the mql.
No, I get my money back by paypal, so there is way. ;) it's good to know that

Ivan Ivanov:

Thank you!

Regards!

Please read the following link I post here

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302

It contain everything you need to know about depositing and withdrawal of you money/fund.

This will help you.

MQL5.community Payment System
MQL5.community Payment System
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Internal payment system was initially created in MQL5.community for payment of fees to authors of Articles. But the community's life does not stay still, and plenty of services, useful for traders and implying commodity-money relations between two parties, has emerged on the web-site since the launch of the payment system: Market — A store of...
Reason: