How to do a time limited indicator

Hello

how to make an indicator limited in time so that the user can only try it until a certain date that I have chosen

thank you

rooky06:

Hello

how to make an indicator limited in time so that the user can only try it until a certain date that I have chosen

thank you

did you use the search function?

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/359

Securing MQL5 code: Password Protection, Key Generators, Time-limits, Remote Licenses and Advanced EA License Key Encryption Techniques
Securing MQL5 code: Password Protection, Key Generators, Time-limits, Remote Licenses and Advanced EA License Key Encryption Techniques
  • investeo
  • www.mql5.com
Most developers need to have their code secured. This article will present a few different ways to protect MQL5 software. All examples in the article will refer to Expert Advisors but the same rules can be applied to Scripts and Indicators. The article starts with simple password protection and follows with key generators, licensing a given...

I did not even think about it, sorry. Thank you for the article, it's exactly what I was looking for. But a little question. Is it possible by exploring the 'binary' to find this date? I would not want it to be changed.
Reason: