Discussion of article "Evaluation of Trade Systems - the Effectiveness of Entering, Exiting and Trades in General"

New article Evaluation of Trade Systems - the Effectiveness of Entering, Exiting and Trades in General is published:

There are a lot of measures that allow determining the effectiveness and profitability of a trade system. However, traders are always ready to put any system to a new crash test. The article tells how the statistics based on measures of effectiveness can be used for the MetaTrader 5 platform. It includes the class for transformation of the interpretation of statistics by deals to the one that doesn't contradict the description given in the "Statistika dlya traderov" ("Statistics for Traders") book by S.V. Bulashev. It also includes an example of custom function for optimization.

Author: Николай

Hi,

I've been trying to use your code for months. The problem is it only write the header for the html . And for excel it only came up with "yb" on the first cell. I have repeated your article many times and I couldn't fix this problem. I find your article very useful. Can you help me with this issue. I'm quite a newbie here. Your help would be very meaningful to me. Thank you so much. 

Where can I open the html file? I did not see how it is generated

Reason: