[SOLVED] Set current date as external variable in MT4 - page 2

nicholishen:

I wasn't just referring to that user

Really.

So what's your goal now if it's not provocation ?

Alain Verleyen:

Really.

So what's your goal now if it's not provocation ?

Raise awareness and try to see if you can do something about the rude bots

nicholishen:

Raise awareness and try do see if you can do something about the rude bots

Ok. I already did a lot, and it has improved.

You will have to deal with it I am afraid, but I am open to constructive proposals.

Alain Verleyen:

Ok. I already did a lot, and it has improved.

You will have to deal with it I am afraid, but I am open to constructive proposals.

Well... You banned me for being correct on an issue that two senior members disagreed with for personal reasons... I find it hard to believe that you have no authority to do anything regarding an obvious bot account...

nicholishen:

Well... You banned me for being correct on an issue that two senior members disagreed with for personal reasons... I find it hard to believe that you have no authority to do anything regarding an obvious bot account...

You really have a distorted view of things. I didn't ban you for any personal reason, I don't care about you at all.

And don't worry I have all needed authority, but I am closer to ban you again for being a troll

So my suggestion for you is to remain on topic here and in general on this forum which is about trading and coding.

Internet troll - Wikipedia
  • en.wikipedia.org
This sense of both the noun and the verb "troll" is associated with Internet discourse, but also has been used more widely. Media attention in recent years has equated trolling with online harassment. For example, the mass media have used "troll" to mean "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to...

Alain Verleyen:

I do agree the rudest without any doubt.

I will politely disagree with this statement. :-D

I know of two forums that are substantially more rude than this forum. I won't say their names publicly.

I'm still new-ish to the MQL5.com forum, but I rather like it here. I actually get answers to my questions, and I have learned a lot just by reading posts and articles.

Anthony Garot:

I will politely disagree with this statement. :-D

I know of two forums that are substantially more rude than this forum. I won't say their names publicly.

I'm still new-ish to the MQL5.com forum, but I rather like it here. I actually get answers to my questions, and I have learned a lot just by reading posts and articles.

Damned I have to go to these places ;-)

Alain Verleyen:

You are both right. No need for a dispute about that, the search engine is not always easy to found a relevant topic.

Here is the one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/156393

I found it because I knew a already answered and still it takes me 3 minutes.
Thank you Alain!
Reason: