Experts: JS-Chaos

JS-Chaos:

The Expert Advisor is based on Bill Williams' strategy.

Author: Vladimir Karputov

How do we change the given order to sellstoplimit instead of sellstop.CTrade :: OrderTypeCheck: Invalid order type

eymenefe :
How do we change the given order to sellstoplimit instead of sellstop.CTrade :: OrderTypeCheck: Invalid order type

Before changing anything, you need to know the differences: ( Pending Order )

order_types

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Before you proceed to study the trade functions of the platform, you must have a clear understanding of the basic terms: order, deal and position...

The orders given to me as sellstop should be written as sellstoplimit.

Previously eye when I run it in the appropriate position with selllimit was ac and ac buylimit was still in the appropriate position with kapanırdı.şi selllimit now instead selllimit stop because they say the orders data

eymenefe :

Previously eye when I run it in the appropriate position with selllimit was ac and ac buylimit was still in the appropriate position with kapanırdı.şi selllimit now instead selllimit stop because they say the orders data

If you have made changes to the code, you must check it yourself.

Instead of the buy stop and sell stop order type written on Mt5, it is necessary to pay attention to the use of buy stop limit and flood stop limit order types.

eymenefe :
Instead of the buy stop and sell stop order type written on Mt5, it is necessary to pay attention to the use of buy stop limit and flood stop limit order types.

The 'JS-Chaos' Expert Advisor places only these types of pending orders: 'BuyStop' and 'SellStop'. If you want to use other types of pending orders, you should study the help yourself.

Thanks for the efforts made by the author, I have experienced this EA and unfortunately it hasn't worked as same as the description Breakeven : doesn't function take profit : only trigger fibo 1.618 and close both position (doubled lot)
Reason: