Why did you not start my EA?

How can an EA that passed all tests not initialize during the contest, where was all the initial bar data for all 12 currencies?

Your EA was loaded manually about 8 times but everytime OnInit was failed. There are your programming errors because all history data was previously loaded.

I didn't see the errors and you refused my EA-Champion_2010.

Why?

FXMan77:

I didn't see the errors and you refused my EA-Champion_2010.

Why?

5. Statistics
   144 kb of log files
   4151 trades, 8302 deals, profit -8349.12 USD
   profit is too small

1 errors

The EA initialized successfully on my system that was downloaded from your site hundreds of times, and it initialized successfully in over 10 tests on your system before the contest.  That is not a programming error, you need to look at your own system more carefully. 

Porthonkao - "How can an EA that passed all tests not initialize during the contest, where was all the initial bar data for all 12 currencies."

Stringo - "Your EA was loaded manually about 8 times but everytime OnInit was failed. There are your programming errors because all history data was previously loaded."

Porthonkao - "That is not a programming error, you need to look at your own system more carefully.  " 

Metaquotes Published - "During two hours, the local time of computers will be changed so that it matches the time of the trade server of the Championship. In addition, the client terminals will be updated to the latest version."

Now my EA is running ...... makes you wonder whose error it really was.   I am a week behind everyone else now.   I am glad to finally be participating, I just hope this doesn't make problems at the end of the competition.

Reason: