Good evening everyone.
Can somebody please assist me to create an EA ( I am not familiar with the coding language) that opens several buy stops and sell stops at a specified distance from the current price and specified distance between the orders.
Lets say, the current GBP/AUD price is 1.7275
1. The EA will automatically initiate sell-stop orders at 1.7270, 1.7265, 1.7260, 1.7255, 1.7250, 1.7245, 1.7240, 1.7235, and so on.
2. The EA will automatically initiate buy-stop orders at 1.7280, 1.7285, 1.7290, 1.7295, 1.7300, 1.7305, 1.7310, 1.7315, and so on.
3. The EA should not open repetitive trades between the orders i.e if sell stop has been triggered at 1.7270 and market swings a bit, another sell stop should not be triggered at say 1.7272.
4. The lot size should be equal in all Trades.
I need to be able to modify the following parameters:
1. The Lot size (say 0.1 or 0.7)
2. Distance between price and the first two orders placed by the EA
3. Space between trades i.e the space between the descending sell stops or ascending buy stops.
4. Stop loss, like 50 pips in each buy stop or stop loss triggered.
5. Trailing stop, like 20 pips trailing stop.
Much appreciation to anyone who can assist with the code.
Kind regards, have a fantastic evening.
E-mail : email@example.com
What if you search for grid EA and study, copy, and modify its code?
Why trying to invent the wheel while you can get for free right away?
Which specific grid EA can you recommend?.
did you find? I'm looking for the same thing