Do you think cryptos like Bitcoin is a money laundry?

• 59% (20)
  • 41% (14)
Total voters: 34

Money are not smell because they came from laundry

Mikhail Zhitnev:

Money are not smell because they came from laundry

From laundry to laundry!
Very clean

Mohammad Soubra:
From laundry to laundry!
Very clean

I ve seen Forex traders being *mad* to Cryptos,because Crypto Traders are making more money with BTC and Alts.

I saw a report from a Fx Trader who had won in 22 days of Crypto Trading what he had won in 2 years of Fx Trading.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

IS CRYPTO BUBBLE AGAIN IN 2018??

Daniel Azumah Musah, 2018.01.08 11:28

IS CRYPTO BUBBLE AGAIN IN 2018??

lucky_seb:

I ve seen Forex traders being *mad* to Cryptos,because Crypto Traders are making more money with BTC and Alts.

I saw a report from a Fx Trader who had won in 22 days of Crypto Trading what he had won in 2 years of Fx Trading.

Yes great 
But i mean by the poll question the idea itself not the trading.
Regards

When no one country's central bank has control on it so this currency without borders. Technology is going to update like most websites have no boundaries by countries.

Still would need to update rules about these currencies when they will do it then ask it's money laundry or not 

Waseem Raza:

When no one country's central bank has control on it so this currency without borders. Technology is going to update like most websites have no boundaries by countries.

Still would need to update rules about these currencies when they will do it then ask it's money laundry or not 

Right!

Really anything can be used to launder.

Reason: