Error message once signal accepted

HI,

I bought this signal : FOX SIGNAL and my subscription has been acceted, but I see now that under the owner's picture, it is written: " Current drawdown is dangerous for subscribers. Subscription will be allowed once drawdown improves."

So what does it mean? It will not copy the signal? Why can we purchase something that is then not allowed ?

Rds

Fransje:

HI,

I bought this signal : FOX SIGNAL and my subscription has been acceted, but I see now that under the owner's picture, it is written: " Current drawdown is dangerous for subscribers. Subscription will be allowed once drawdown improves."

So what does it mean? It will not copy the signal? Why can we purchase something that is then not allowed ?

Rds

Subscriptions are not accepted (for new potential subscribers, not existing ones) until the current drawdown drops below 30%.

it's rather stupid practice here - actually if you have observed for 2-3 month a signal, and become sure about its performance - it is better to enter during 30%-35% of DD. Not on peaks of profitability.

Stan Baftalovskiy:
it's rather stupid practice here - actually if you have observed for 2-3 month a signal, and become sure about its performance - it is better to enter during 30%-35% of DD. Not on peaks of profitability.

The problem is there is no way to know if the 30-35% DD will not increase to 70-90%. I have seen this happen often with signals. It is not really about the DD% but the total lack of risk limitation or "stay and pray" approach. So one third sounds reasonable to me. Although i am not a subscriber, and never will be.

Reason: