Different backtesting result

Why do I have gain different results when backtesting an EA on two different systems?
Same Ea, same setting, same broker, same starting and end date.

Very simple every broker is different by their tick data the main cause is their linked LP's are different 

Did you use the same spread?

whroeder1:
Did you use the same spread?

Yes.. all inputs are exactly the same...

That's not what I asked. Was the spread set to the same size. Current is not the same as fixed.

whroeder1:
That's not what I asked. Was the spread set to the same size. Current is not the same as fixed.

no it is set to 5....in all tests

Each broker works differently.

1. Is the spread an average of 1/2 pip? Doubtful. Your results are probably useless.
  2. Did you download history the same for both (M1 for MT5, M1+period converter for MT4?)

whroeder1:
  1. Is the spread an average of 1/2 pip? Doubtful. Your results are probably useless.
  2. Did you download history the same for both (M1 for MT5, M1+period converter for MT4?)

broker 

Adam Willians:

Each broker works differently.

I tested on the same broker and obtained different results.

spread set to 5 ...

inputs are the same..

start date and end date are the same

timeframes are the same

models are set to everytick

everything is the same....

whroeder1:

1: I dont kno..spread is set to 5.... Does it matter when I use the same on two systems????

2: I did not download data... I only press start button... 

the results are different for any time interval..

last month

last week

last year

last 10 months

Your code must be fixed.

Reason: